5 Foods that Damage Your Teeth
5 Foods that Damage Your Teeth:
- Hard Candy – Your Jolly Ranchers, lollipops, and peppermints. We can’t say it often enough. Cavity-causing sugar sitting in your mouth for extended periods of time is bad, bad, bad!
- Dried fruit – While it seems healthy, dried fruit like raisins and dried fruit bars, stick in your teeth just like candy.
- Lemonade – Enamel eroding acids and high sugar concentration.
- Sports, Energy, and Vitamin Waters – High in sugar and acids, sports and energy drinks can cause damage to teeth after as few as 5 drinks. Vitamin Waters can have as much sugar as a candy bar!
- Popcorn – Our favorite movie theater snack is wonderful at getting stuck between our teeth; and hard kernels can lead to cracked teeth.